Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fine Dining @ Teeq Restaurant


Celebrated my 2nd wedding anniversaries at TEEQ RESTAURANT, KL with my hubby few weeks back. Supposed to celebrate my birthday here 6 months ago but I couldn't make it due to the horrible morning sickness I had. Not to say dining, even shopping couldn't make me feel better.


Teeq serves Japanese, Western, Asian and Thai cuisine, but the varieties is much limited. The ample space and special interior decoration make this place looks effortlessly chic. It's all-glass facade allows diners to enjoy the view of the KL skyline.


Luckily we made a reservation, because we're the only guests. It just seemed like we booked the whole restaurant that night. So GOOD (~ ̄▽ ̄)


DSC07595b
Love the ambiance.


DSC07643b
Soft lighting and thus making it a super good place for romantic deals.


PC041601b
Our table


DSC07658b
The classy open kitchen behind a glass of wine bottles


DSC07636b
Ceiling with wooden strips that forms beautiful waves, a very special concept!


DSC07631b


DSC07635b


DSC07609b


DSC07586b
The complimentary bread


PC041594b
Our starter! Forgot what it called. It's a combination of fresh salmon, garden salad, grilled scallops and prawns baked with cheese. Love this so much!


DSC07591b


DSC07603b
Teriyaki chicken set ordered by my hubby


DSC07604b
The gravy tasted not bad. Was quite surprised with the quality. It was over my expectation!


DSC07598b
Here's come my main course - Aromatic lamb shank served with crushed Nicoise potatoes. This is also their signature dish, a must do for lamb lovers. The lamb shank was cooked with Mediterranean herbs, cheese gnocchi, chili and confit of garlic. The freshness and tenderness of the lamb is unforgettable and I don taste the funky lamb taste at all! Highly recommended!!


DSC07600b


DSC07612b
This is the Tiramisu with a Twist to end our dinner on a sweet note. This wasn't too surprising but it was quite satisfying.


DSC07649b
Photo with hubby


DSC07670b
Here's the bar area overseeing the fantastic KL night view!


DSC07674b
The green oasis.




Overall, the food, ambiance and service is fantastic. But during the dinner I was disturbed by some mozzies. Perhaps that was a rainy day and I was wearing a black long dress. But it was really annoying. That was the only negative point I found.


How could wedding anniversary be perfect without anniversary gifts?


PC261663b
Sony Ericson Xperia Play for HIM. My hubby is a loyal Sony fans. He only hearts Sony products.


I have not received my anniversary gift because my hubby said he would only buy for me after I deliver baby. I have few choices for him but I won't reveal it now. So you all will know what is the gift on April (after the confinement) I guess.


2011 has been a good year for me though my blogging frequency was slightly reduced. I'm so proud of myself that I have developed some cooking skill and convinced my hubby that I'm not only good in social skills and giving myself a presentable look, but I can also play his mum's role by preparing some healthy and hearty meals for him (进得厨房,出得厅堂). The most amazing thing is my hubby and me have created a little life and will be promoted and proceeded to another stage of our lives real soon.


(^▽^)


To end 2011, I've posted a long and gorgeous post in this New Year Eve.


So let us welcome 2012 with smile on our face and love in our hearts!!!


5 comments:

  1. pretty mama to be~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i realised u r pregnant.
    Congratz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha~ you are really good! .. and in future can cook for baby~
    I just start to learn cooking~ Haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie, thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. You have a lovely site here. And you're with you preggie! How nice is that....to see someone young and a mommy to be. Hope you'll enjoy the journey and take care.
    Hope to hear from you more often.
    Cheers
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我了解,因为开始时期我也是害喜很严重,所以出街吃饭血拼的,全部都能免则免。
    Yooo!!好浪漫呀!而且只有你们两人,更浪漫了!哈哈。
    你hor,真的是个美人孕妇,除了大肚子,还是瘦瘦的^^
    yoo,到时记得分享你的礼物,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails